About Dr. S Vasudevan
Dr. S. Vasudevan, has strong, rich and wide academic and professional qualification with Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, post-graduation in Economics, post-graduation Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy and a professional qualification in Cost and Management Accounting as a Fellow Member of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” – FCMA and a doctorate in Management with thesis on “Role of Women in Family Managed Business”.
- Managed the entire public issue of the company and it was oversubscribed.
- Ensured listing in Bombay Stock Exchange through coordination with the Lead Managers and Registrars in Mumbai.
- Managed the entire operations wherein all the functional heads were reporting to him.
- Involved in the development of ERP, SCM and CRM solutions for clients.
- Ensured customization of these solutions clients in India, Sri Lanka, UAE, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Was involved in the business development of these solutions.
- Based on these roles and experience, he has gained expertise on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and CRM Solutions. These solutions were developed with Java / .Net front end with SQL server.
- These solutions also had web-based applications and customizable to Oracle Database.
- All these were in addition to the strategic management of the company that included Financial Management and Marketing Management.
- He also held the position of Advisor of other public limited companies, with overall management responsibilities.
- On the academic front, he has involved himself in forging institutional tie-ups and MoUs with institutions like Centennial College, Canada, Indian Institute of
Management, Indore for Global Education Mission FZ LLC, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, Madras Management Association for Institute of Analytics (USA) and many more
- .He had held positions as Member of Board of Studies, Academic Council, Finance Committee and Board of Management of a University based in Tamil Nadu.
- He has contributed tremendously to the improvement of quality standards of the Institutions in compliance of ISO and NAAC accreditations.
- He has published and presented many Research Papers and has to his credit “EMINENT EDUCATIONIST AWARD” presented by National and International
Compendium, New Delhi for Outstanding Achievements in the field of Education. He has traveled extensively within the country and abroad for research and
- business promotional activities as well as for handling training programs.
- He is presently holding responsibility as Director-Business Development of the Institute of Analytics (USA)™, which is the training arm of the flagship consulting company CRMportals Inc, USA.
- He is also Resource person for the Madras Management Association (MMA), Young Entrepreneur School (YES) to handle their various training programs that include workshops, seminars, and lectures.
- He is visiting faculty of Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), Oragadam, Chennai and has been handling the course “Enterprise Risk
Management and Insurance”.
- He has been offering services for investments including Insurance.
- He has been offering consulting services on strategic management that includes project management, financial management, costing for MSMEs and Start-ups.
Strategic Management Consulting – CDE Approach
- Capacity building, Coordination, Communication and Collaboration (4 C) by converting Dots (ideas) to Design to Delivery to Development (4 D) through Enterprising, Enabling, Energizing and Empowering (4 E)the people and processes
- Initiate a business idea, convert into a plan of action, identify sources and methods for quality delivery and ensure development for any type of organization
- Has considerable experience in setting up new ventures, by laying down systems, procedures and process in place
Financial Planning and Management
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Accounting & Cost Management
- Make or Buy Decision Making
- Debt Restructuring
- Identifying potential markets
- Brand Positioning
- Handling competition
- Product or services pricing policies
Human Resource Management
- Team Building
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Exit Policy making
- HR System Planning
- Group Dynamics
- Self-Development / Professional Development
- Ethics, Empathy
- Mind-Body Relationship
- Process optimization
- Crisis management / trouble shooting
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)