CA GOPAL KRISHNA RAJU (43) is a practicing Chartered Accountant from Chennai, partner of M/s K.GOPAL RAO & CO., Chartered Accountants (a public accounting firm with branches at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli & Thiruvallur). Hails from a family of Chartered Accountants, his Father, Mother, younger Brother and Wife all are Practicing Chartered Accountants
As Member of SIRC of ICAI:
Elected for the consecutive Third Term to the Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (SIRC of ICAI) for the triennial term 2016-2019
- Associate member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly ICWAI) with all India rank in intermediate examination.
- Associate member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Twin Post-Graduate Diploma holder in Operation Research and in Financial Management from Pondicherry (Central) University
- PHIL in Management from Tamilnadu open university
- Qualified Information Systems Auditor (ISA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Qualified Part I of Post Qualification Course in International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (DITL) from ICAI
- Holds eight NSE’s certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) from National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL) viz. Capital Market (Dealers), Derivatives Markets (Dealers), Securities Market (Basic), FIMMDA-NSE Debt Market (Basic) Modules, Commodity Market, AMFI-Mutual Funds (Basic), AMFI-Mutual Funds (Advisors) and Corporate Governance Modules
Has authored two books (1) “Standard Costing & Variance Analysis” for Professional Students (2) “First Lessons in Information Technology” for CA students with two editions by Snow White Publishers, Mumbai
Seasoned Speaker on Information Technology, Finance & Taxation; and a visiting/guest Faculty for numerous Institutions, Corporates and B-Schools
Member of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society and Madras Management Association and Life Member of the Society of Auditors, the Chartered Accountant Study Circle and an Active Rotarian
Nominated as member of:
- Audit Advisory Board, Director General of Audit (Central), Chennai
- Executive Committee, Centre for Entrepreneurial Development, Anna University, Chennai
- Co-Chairman – Expert Committee on Corporate, Allied Laws, CSR, Governance & Ethics of Hindustan Chamber of Commerce.
A passionate writer on technology & taxation in numerous journals and newspapers; columnist in Tamil Daily “THE HINDU TAMIL” and weekly magazines “NANAYAM VIKATAN” & “PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI KALVI”; regularly appears/interviewed in numerous TV Channels including “DD POTHIGAI” “JAYA TV”, News 18 Tamilnadu”, “Cauvery News”; he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com